Credit Transfer Students

     Students who want to transfer their credits from any other country to any University in Russia should submit the following documents for admission:

  1. Official academic transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities.
  2. School Certificates
  3. International Passport (traveling document)

     If student for credit transfer is accepted, then he/she has to bring the above written documents in original (legalized by embassy of Russian Federation).
     These documents are submitted into Ministry of Education of Russia for Certification, to Calculate the Academic Difference, and the Credit hours. If Ministry of Education finds the previous qualification equal to Russian syllabus and curricula, the student receives approval certificate to join desired year successfully, otherwise the candidate must follow the recommendations set by Ministry of Education.
     Applicants should scan their transcripts by email and must produce originals attested by Foreign Ministry of their country and legalized by Embassy of Russian Federation.
     Universities in Russia accept qualified transfer students from other universities. Universities in Russia operate on semester system. Admission is based on student's overall academic record.
     Some programs are very competitive and the requirements for consideration will likely be higher.
     RECAS assists it's applicants throughout the procedure for a certain agreed service charge.

 For any Further Assistance you can contact us:

Contact Us

RECAS – “Russian Education Centre for African & Asian Students”.

Address: Room No.1, Street Pobedy 69A,
Belgorod, Russian Federation.
Ph / Fax: + 7 499 3227595
WhatsApp/Viber: +7 499 3227595