The following are the visa requirements to get study visa of Russian Federation.
- Filled Visa Application Form
- International Passport (Traveling Document valid not less than two year).
- Original Invitation Letter from the University
- Original School Certificates ( O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Master Degree if available), (should be legalized)
- General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Russia (should be legalized)
- HIV- AIDS test issued at least two months prior to the entrance (should be legalized)
- 2 Pictures 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- To and Fro Air ticket valid for one year.
P.S.: In some countries Embassy of Russian Federation require legalization of documents from specific departments.
P.S: In some specific countries Russian embassy require some additional documents.
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Russian Federation in your country.
For any Further Assistance you can contact us:
RECAS – “Russian Education Centre for African & Asian Students”.
RECAS HEAD OFFICE:
Address: Room No.1, Street Pobedy 69A,
Belgorod, Russian Federation.
Ph / Fax: +7 499 3227595
WhatsApp/Viber: +7 499 3227595
Ph / Fax: + 7 472 2777205
WhatsApp/Viber: +7 499 4042729
Address: Belgorod, Russian Federation.For Students:
Tel / Fax: + 7 499 3227595WhatsApp/Viber: +7 499 3227595Skype: recasrussia
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.comWebsite:www.recas.ru/en/For Agents/Representatives/Universities:Tel / Fax: + 7 472 2777205WhatsApp/Viber: +7 499 4042729Skype: recasrussia
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.comWebsite:www.recas.ru/en/