The following are the visa requirements to get study visa of Russian Federation.
• Filled Visa Application Form
• International Passport (Traveling Document valid not less than two year).
• Original Invitation Letter from the University
• Original School Certificates ( O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor or Master Degree if available), (should be legalized)
• General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Russia (should be legalized)
• HIV- AIDS test issued at least two months prior to the entrance (should be legalized)
• 2 Pictures 3.5 x 4.5 cm
• To and Fro Air ticket valid for one year.
P.S.: In some countries Embassy of Russian Federation require legalization of documents from specific departments.
P.S: In some specific countries Russian embassy require some additional documents.
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Russian Federation in your country.
Immigration and Arrival at Airport
We always receive our all students at the airports of Russia and we shall make arrangement of transportation from airport to University. It is advisable to book all flights as soon as possible because the beginning of the academic year is a busy time to travel in Russia.
It is compulsory for every student to inform us about his/her flight details because if our representative will not be at the airport to receive student, student shall be deported back to homeland.
Students who got their Russian visa have to inform us about their arrival details, so that RECAS representative could receive the students at the airport. Please send us the scan copy of the booked ticket.