Irkutsk State Technical University

  • Irkutsk Technical UniversityIrkutsk State Technical University
  • Irkutsk Technical Academy
  • Irkutsk Technical Institute
  • Irkutsk Technical College

Irkutsk State Technical University was opened in May 1930 in Irkutsk city as Siberian Mining Institute, to began training for the gold mining industry. In 1938 Irkutsk State Technical University renamed as an Mining and Metallurgy Institute and in 1960 Irkutsk State Technical University became the Polytechnic Institute. In 1950 on the basis of Mining and Metallurgical Institute began training engineers and opened new departments: Civil, Mechanical, Chemical Technology, Engineering, Geological Survey. In 1970 there were 8 faculties of the Institute which trained specialists in 39 profiles. On the left bank of ANGARA river Institute built a town with a large academic buildings, dormitories and stadiums. Institute became the largest university in Irkutsk. In June 1978 first edition of Architects were made by the department of architectural design. Rector (Prof) SB Leonov played a major role in the development of the university. In the 1990s, the Irkutsk State Technical University organized a new humanities faculties and in 1993 received the status of a technical university. Irkutsk State Technical University become the largest university in Eastern Siberia, which enrolled more than 15,000 students. In Irkutsk State Technical University students are citizens of the Russian Federation and from 18 countries. Today Irkutsk State Technical University more than 100 departments.


banner long recas

Contact Us

Address: Belgorod, Russian Federation.
For Students:
Tel / Fax: + 7 499 3227595
WhatsApp/Viber: +7 499 3227595
Skype: recasrussia

For Agents/Representatives/Universities:
Tel / Fax: +74994906466
WhatsApp/Viber: +74994906466
Skype: recasrussia