Visa requirements are the following:
- Filled Visa Application Form
- International Passport (Traveling Document valid not less than two year).
- Original Invitation Letter from the University
- Original School Certificates ( O level/ SSCE/ HSSC , Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree if available), (should be legalized)
- General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance in to Russia (should be legalized)
- HIV- AIDS test issued at least two months prior to the entrance (should be legalized)
- 2 Pictures 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- To and Fro Air ticket valid for one year.
P.S.: In some countries the Embassy of the Russian Federation requires the legalization of documents from specific departments
P.S: In some specific countries Russian embassy requires some additional documents.
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of the Russian Federation in your country.
For any Further Assistance you can contact us:
Russia Visa Requirements | Russia Study Visa | Russian embassy | Study in Russia | Education in Russia | top universities in Russia | Russian visa docs | study visa in Russia | admissions in Russia | legalization of certificate | Russian consulate | invitation letter in Russia | Russian visa support letter | Visa Application form for Russian visa
RECAS – “Russian Education Centre for African & Asian Students”.
RECAS HEAD OFFICE:
Address: Room No.1, Street Pobedy 69A,
Belgorod, Russian Federation.
Ph / Fax: +7 499 3227595
WhatsApp/Viber: +7 499 3227595
Ph / Fax: +74994906466
Address: Belgorod, Russian Federation.For Students:
Tel / Fax: + 7 499 3227595WhatsApp/Viber: +7 499 3227595Skype: recasrussia
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
For Agents/Representatives/Universities:Tel / Fax: +74994906466WhatsApp/Viber: +74994906466Skype: recasrussia