- Omsk Medical Academy
- Omsk Medical University
- Omsk State Medical University
- Omsk Medical Institute
Omsk State Medical Academy is one of the oldest Higher Education Institution in Omsk city of Russian Federation. Benjamin E. Klyachkin founded the Omsk State Medical Academy in 1920 as the Medical Faculty of the Siberian Institute of Veterinary Medicine and Zoology. In 1921, the medical faculty was transformed into an independent West Siberian State Medical Institute. In 1931 the institute created the pediatric faculty. In 1938 West Siberian State Medical Institute established the sanitary and hygienic faculty which was later renamed into medical-prophylactic faculty in 1989. West Siberian State Medical Institute organized the Faculty of Dentistry in 1957. The Faculty of Pharmacy was established in 2002. Till date Omsk State Medical Academy has prepared 40 thousand doctors. Currently in Omsk State Medical Academy has more than 4,500 students in 94 departments with 670 skilled teaching staff. Today Omsk State Medical Academy is one of the largest and most prestigious medical academy of the West Siberian region. Omsk State Medical Academy also cooperates with educational institutions in Western Europe, USA, Japan and other countries.