STUDY IN RUSSIA
RECAS “Russian Education Centre for African & Asian Students”.
There are five steps to complete admission process at any University of the Russian Federation:
STEP 1: HOW TO APPLY
Students may apply online. After reading the complete information on the website about tuition fees and courses, first you have to choose the course.
After choosing the course you should send us the following documents by email:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of International Passport or ID Card (valid minimum for 2 years)
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate (with subject details)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree certificate with transcripts (for graduate and post graduate students only)
After reviewing the above mentioned documents, we will notify you about the acceptance or rejection. If you are accepted, then we will provide the Admission Confirmation Letter in one-three working days.
STEP 2: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To provide you with an Invitation Letter from any University of Russia, we require the following documents:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of International Passport (minimum valid for two years)
- Copy of School Certificate (with subject details)
- Cost of the Invitation Letter is 500 US$
You can send us the documents by email email@example.com as well as the payment receipt. Please note that documents should be scanned properly and should be clearly readable.
You can make the payment via bank transfer, by Western Union or MoneyGram. Please send us the receipt of payments to confirm.
Invitations are issued by the Federal Migration Service. The process takes 40-45 days to issue the Invitation letter.
After receiving your documents and payment, we will send you the Original Invitation letter, the Admission Confirmation letter and Visa Support letter.
STEP 3: VISA
After getting the invitation letter from RECAS “Russian Education Centre for African & Asian Students”, a student should contact the nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate in his/her country.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
- Filled Application form (you can fill in online on http://visa.kdmid.ru
- Original passport (valid for 2 years minimum)
- Secondary school certificate (legalised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Russian Embassy or apostilled by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- AIDS/HIV test (showing absence of AIDS/HIV)
- Official Invitation letter issued by Federal Migration Services of the Russian Federation
- 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
P.S.: In some countries the Embassy of the Russian Federation requires legalization of documents from specific departments.
P.S.: In some specific countries the Russian embassy requires some additional documents.
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of the Russian Federation in your country.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL
After getting a visa from the Russian Embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about their flight details with date and time of the arrival.
One of our representatives will meet the student at the airport.
In case student does not inform us about their arrival, they will be deported back to homeland by the Immigration Authorities of Russia
STEP 5: START OF CLASSES
Every Student should bring with them a complete set of original documents with the Payment Receipt of complete first year expenses.
It is compulsory for every student to be registered at the University in three working days after the arrival in the Russian Federation territory.
After the Arrival in Russia, a student should submit the complete documents, with the help of the RECAS representative, to the International Department. Staff of the International Relations office will complete the admission and registration process in 1-3 working days and after that you will be allowed to start the classes.
The International Office will also extend the visa from the Home Office.
Our International Office staff will complete all the formalities so you could start your classes in 4-5 working days.