Krasnoyarsk State Technical University (Siberian Federal University)
Krasnoyarsk State Technical University is a public university in the city of Krasnoyarsk, Russia, which existed from 1956–2006. KSTU joined the Siberian Federal University. University is the best place to study technical science in Russia, get a higher degree in Russia, and become qualified specialists in the field of technology and science.
The University has trained more than 20,000 prominent specialists and currently enrolled more than 12,000 students in undergraduate courses, postgraduate courses, and doctoral courses in Russia. By this time, more than 1,500 members of academic staff worked at the university. Krasnoyarsk State Technical University had 44 doctors of sciences and professors, 230 candidates of sciences and associate professors, and 45 full members and corresponding members of various Russian and international academies. International students from 10 countries studied at KSTU.
As of 1998, KSTU provided training in 20 areas and 33 specialties to study energy, study manufacturing, study radio electronics, study computer science and computer technology, study control systems, study auto, and air transport, study economics in Russia, and study management in Russia. KSTU has established close ties with scientific institutions and educational institutions in the United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, China, Mongolia, the United States, Taiwan, and France. KSTU was a co-founder of the international scientific and educational center “Siberia–Europe”.
The University provides a studying process at the following schools:
- School of Military Training
- School for the Humanities
- School of Engineering and Construction
- School of Architecture and Design
- School of Mining, Geology, and Geotechnology
- School of Engineering Physics and Radio Electronics
- School of Space and Information Technologies
- School of Mathematics and Computer Science
- School of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering
- School of Education, Psychology, and Sociology
- School of Business Management and Economics
- School of Physical Education, Sport, and Tourism
- School of Philology and Language Communication
- School of Fundamental Biology and Biotechnology
- School of Non-Ferrous Metals and Material Science
- School of Economics, Management, and Environmental Studies
- School of Economics and Commerce
- School of Law
- School of Ecology and Geography
Accommodation and Housing
Krasnoyarsk State Technical University offers comfortable hostel rooms on a sharing basis for students of the same gender. Common hostel facilities for students include shared kitchen space for self-cooking, laundry, internet, cooling, and heating system. For all migration-related issues, students can take help from the Center for International Education.
The hostel provides all needed facilities for students such as modern furniture, changed bedding, TV, free Wi-Fi, reading rooms, studying rooms, a hostel library, a common kitchen, and separate bathrooms and toilets. Hostels are under 24/7 CCTV surveillance, so every student can feel safe and comfortable. Wi-Fi connectivity is accessible 24/7 to make studying and resting more useful.