Saint Petersburg State Technological University of Plant Polymers
Saint Petersburg State Technological University of Plant Polymers is a state higher educational institution in Russia. University was established in 1932 as the center of professional training, retraining, and advanced training of workers. It is the best place to study technical science and study architecture in Russia.
The university is committed to fostering a safe and nurturing culture of learning in a practical program that prepares students for professional careers in electrical installations and technology. Students are supported as they move through the studying process and research activity and career preparatory sequence.
The University is a member of the Bologna process. It provides studying of Bachelor’s programs, Master’s programs, and Postgraduate programs for Russian students and develops advanced Master’s programs with English medium of instruction. Students and teaching staff at University are involved in a variety of research activities and grant programs in Russian universities and universities abroad.
Students are prepared for area-specific certifications and licenses that make them top candidates for employment upon graduation in the electrical and technological industries. We offer internships through our local and national partnerships with Con Edison, DSF, MTA, Metro North, and others, that provide students with the tools they need to succeed in the construction, electrical, digital media, and technology fields.
University provides studying processes at the following institutes and study departments:
Institute of Technologies
- Department of Machines of Automated Systems
- Department of Processes and Apparatus of Chemical Technology
- Department of Engineering of Machines
- Department of Materials Science and Engineering Technology
- Department of Paper and Cardboard Technology
- Department of Cellulose Technology and Composite Materials
- Department of Organic Chemistry
- Department of Physical and Colloid Chemistry
- Department of Environmental Protection and Rational Use of Natural Resources
- Department of General and Inorganic Chemistry
- Department of Engineering Graphics and Computer-Aided Design
Institute of Energy and Automation
- Department of Automation of Technological Processes and Productions
- Department of Information and Measuring Technologies and Management Systems
- Department of Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- Department of Heat Power Plants and Heat Engines
- Department of Industrial Heat Power Engineering
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Design and Media Science
- Department of History, Philosophy, and Cultural Science
Institute of Management and Economics
- Department of Marketing and Logistics
- Department of Finance and Accounting
- Department of Management and Law
- Department of Economics and Production Organization
- Department of Foreign Language
- Department of Physical Education and Sports
Accommodation and Housing
University of Russia is provided with fully furnished and aesthetically designed hostel facilities on the university campus on a sharing basis. The international students are provided beds on a sharing basis. Every hostel resident has free access to the University canteen and all common kitchens on every floor. The students will get access to available 24/7 Wi-Fi facilities in the hostel.
All modern amenities are available including pillows, blankets, bedsheets, beds, tables, chairs, etc. One common kitchen in every block of rooms is available for students to cook food on their own. Regular electricity and water supply are available for students.