State University – Education Sciences Production Complex
State University – Education Sciences Production Complex formerly (Prioksky State University) is a university in the city of Orel, which existed as a separate educational institution from 1954-2016. Since April 1, 2016, it has been attached to I. S. Turgenev OSU (I. S. Turgenev Oryol State University). It is a unique and dynamically developing education–science-production complex in Russia and qualitative education, perspective science, and effective production.
At present, the university comprises 3 branches, 8 educational institutions, 11 faculties, 47 departments, 18 regional scientific subdivisions and branches of field academies, more than 90 scientific-technical, scientific and research, educational, education and methods, innovative, consulting, diagnostic and health recreation centers. State University ESPC (Education Sciences Production Complex) offers different academic degrees at full-time, evening,g and part-time courses of study in institutions and faculties.
State University ESPC comprises unique higher-education teaching personnel. There are more than 80 doctors of science and members of different academies, more than 300 candidates of technical, economical, juridical, physical-mathematical, biological, chemical, and other sciences, more than 500 post-graduate students, doctoral candidates, and candidates for a degree. The use of state-of-art equipment for educational purposes allows for improving specialist preparation quality and more effective work of teaching personnel of the university.
- Institute of Law
- Institute of Finance and Economics
- Institute of Technology
- Educational -Scientific-Research Institute of Information Technologies
- Institute of Architecture and Construction
- Institute of Transport
- Institute of Distance Learning
- Institute of Additional Professional Education
- Faculty of Finance
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Faculty of Pre-University Training and Professional Vocational Guidance
- Faculty of Machine Building and Light Production
- Faculty of New Technologies and Production Automation
- Faculty of Food Biotechnology and Merchandizing
- Faculty of Physical Training and Sports
- Faculty of Science and Humanities
- Faculty of Evening Education
- Faculty of Secondary Professional Education
- Faculty for International Students
Accommodation and Housing
University student dormitories are intended for temporary residence and accommodation of nonresident students and graduate students. The rooms are designed for a comfortable stay of two or three people and are equipped with a bathroom and toilet.